Pre-register for 20th Anniversary Town Hall - Who is Going?

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
JensenBreck
Neophyte

Pre-register for 20th Anniversary Town Hall - Who is Going?

Postby JensenBreck » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:59 am

Greetings everyone,

We are happy to announce the details of our 20th Year Anniversary Party!. The dates are September 22nd and 23rd, 2017. Please go here (use above link - quoted link gave strange errors) to read about the activities, the location and rooms, and make sure you fill out the registration page if you are going to be joining us this year to help us celebrate. Please note the registration deadline to take advantage of the discounted room rates is March 31st, 2017. After that you can still register but the rooms will cost more. Space is limited so please register early!

To cut down on confusion I am asking each person to register separate not as a group. This way I can get a more accurate count as to how many rooms I need to block off at a discount rate and how many days needed. If you plan on coming in on Thursday night and staying after the BBQ , then you will need 3 nights.

We hope we see everyone there to celebrate with us, this is a huge milestone for Ultima Online and we all hope you can be a part of it!

Hope to see you there!!

I didn't find the right solution :

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: Pre-register for 20th Anniversary Town Hall - Who is Going?

Postby JC the Builder » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:08 pm

I don't know if I'm going yet.

Anyone else planning on going?

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”