Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House Decor Contest!

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Andrasta
Expert

Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House Decor Contest!

Postby Andrasta » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 am

The Department of Ghoulish and Spooky Housing have requested that we scour the land for the Best Atlantic Halloween Houses for this coming All Hallows Night.

Entries must be received by Thursday, October 23rd Midnight EST.

Please submit your Character name, House Coordinates, House Name, Email Address & a Rune to your house in a bag to the mailbox shown below.

All houses must remain up until after the Tour and be open to the Public to qualify.

Entries will be posted to all the major sites after the Tour is complete.

There will be 3 Categories to submit entries to:

Multiple - 2 or More Houses connected together (must be next to each other or very close by & connected by teleporter)

Single - 1 Single House entirely decorated (all floors)

Single Vendor/Establishment - Decorated but Integrity of Establishment preserved.

Prizes will be awarded to the top 2 in each category. First Prize will be a King's Collection Code.

Contest will be judged by Members of the Atlantic Community previously enlisted who will not be allowed to enter.

Please meet at Goodman's Rune Library at 10:00 pm EST to be taken to the Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House.

Winners will be announced Friday October 25th at the Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House.

The Ghoulish & Spooky Halloween Tour will leave at approximately 10:15 pm and return to Goodman's Complex.

There will be a prize for Best Costume picked from that evenings attendees upon the Tour's return.

Ghoulish Luck!

Aion1125
Neophyte

Re: Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House Decor Contest!

Postby Aion1125 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:04 am

I know I'm not able to win because of the shard I live on, but any way I could direct you to my home for judging as well? I take a lot of pride in my home decor. (legends)

Andrasta
Expert

Re: Ghoulish & Spooky Haunted House Decor Contest!

Postby Andrasta » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I would love to come visit your home this weekend. Leave coordinates?

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”