An Old Timer visits!

Lorenna
Neophyte

An Old Timer visits!

Postby Lorenna » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Hail citizens! I doubt that any remember me, but I was active in the founding of Goodman's Rune Library when Trammel came into being. I built the sandstone next door on that very day and won Goodman's contest for the numbers of new runes donated to the Library. It is a town and a spot that is dear to my heart.

I have not been to visit for years, it brought a smile to my face to wander in here and see that Goodman's still stands as a rune library with active citizens! At this time, I do not care to pay to visit the city and was remembering that, at times, free visits were available for the old timers of Brittania. Has any such thing happened in recent times? Is there any rumor that it might?

Thank you for any answers to my questions and for keeping Goodman's going!

Lorenna

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: An Old Timer visits!

Postby JC the Builder » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:27 pm

I remember there being a sandstone next to the Goodman's Library villa in Trammel.

Andrasta
Expert

Re: An Old Timer visits!

Postby Andrasta » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Greetings Lorenna,

Goodman's Rune Library still stands as a testament to the man you knew but It has been almost 10 years since his passing and memories are fading.

There was just such a free time that you speak of this past fall. It is unknown when there will be another but you could do a free trial account just to visit.

Should you ever find yourself in Sosaria, please let me know and I will show you his legacy on Atlantic.

Best Regards,

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library

gdmmag2.jpg
gdmmag2.jpg (128.95 KiB) Viewed 32289 times

Return to “Goodman's Rune Library Travelogue”