check your items

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
lkatana
Neophyte

check your items

Postby lkatana » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 am

I want to let every one know to check your items I have a crafted and imbued bow that i have had for more then 6 months before shame was redone. ie very long before item properties like focus and brittle existed in the game. but when i logged in tonight my really nice bow now has the properties. I talked to a GM and they said that those are properties of that bow and it is not bugged in any way. no offense to the GM but there is no way that they can be a part of my bow such things didnt exists when that bow was made and it was never modified after shame came out. for that matter nether one of those properties are ones that can be added to an item in the first place.

I am writing not to complain but to warn people. it would be impossible for me to beleave that i am the only lucky one to have one of there items destroyed by the sudden appearance of a junk mod. so thinking we should check the rest of our stuff and report anything we find to the bug team.. probably wont be able to get the items fixed but maybe if enough of us find stuff and report it we can get this tracked down and fixed before to many items get this bug

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”