*new* front page links

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Bobby
Neophyte

*new* front page links

Postby Bobby » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 am

So, I am a registered user now, and I found an item that did not show up in the main search bar. I didn't see any link to "add new post" or "new article" or anything. Only to "edit" an existing one.

I saw an item in-game, and simply wanted to make it search-able. I did some research and found that it actually was already in the uoguide data-base, but did NOT turn up in the main search bar. The item I speak of is called: Grim Warning" but I could only find it using google.

I would rather have made a short page explaining it, or at least giving the link to take someone there.

As a simple "registered user" am I only allowed to edit a post? If so... then could I at least request that someone make "Grim Warning" search-able in the main search bar?

http://www.uoguide.com/Halloween_2010

Tancred RedStar
Expert

Re: *new* front page links

Postby Tancred RedStar » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

Grim Warning actually has a page, it is just completely empty.

To add info to it, click the Create button in the upper right and it will let you edit the page.

Also, where it says:
"There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or edit this page " the last part where it says "edit this page" should be clickable and take you to the page editor mode.

I don't know much about this item, so I'm going to just add a tiny bit of info to help get it started. Please feel free to add anything else you might know about the item.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”