Castles

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
ibslingshot
Neophyte

Castles

Postby ibslingshot » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm

i love all the new stuff they are putting out, its great. the only issue i have is for us old timers that have been around long enough to get a castle spot. what about us.... the tiles we cant use, we cant use the inner court yard hell we cant even recall into it. its part of our housing plot we should have some access to it. say for planting or to put our old Chevy's up on blocks. maybe allowing us to place doors and steps to the lower levels plus adding the tiles to the options would be cool. its just an idea tell me what you think.

Nimuaq
Adept

Re: Castles

Postby Nimuaq » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm

I remember in one case, there was a treasure map pointing to that inner court yard. There were also some reports on missing items caused by the gypsy camps. There are a lot of possibilities and I think growing plants in the courtyard (like the system in New Magincia) is a great idea. However, since castles are quite expensive, I guess they dont want to change something that might cause the owner to lose items.

Pixel Donkey
Neophyte

Re: Castles

Postby Pixel Donkey » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 am

I don't have a castle but I think it would be a good if people could customise them.

I've designed a custom castle and I really enjoyed it, seeing it in game would be fun.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”