An Open Letter to King Blackthorn & New Magincia Citizens

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Andrasta
Expert

An Open Letter to King Blackthorn & New Magincia Citizens

Postby Andrasta » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

To His Royal Highness King Blackthorn & Esteemed Citizens of Magincia.

Tomorrow night is the next Royal Council where we will meet with the Lords & Ladies of the Land. New Magincia Citizens! I wish to present your ideas on what we can do to improve our fair island. The King has asked that a loyal citizen from each city be presented to give their ideas for a better city. I would really like to bring forth a citizen with good ideas.

If no citizen from New Magincia comes forward then I would ask any citizen of the Realm to step up with their concerns and ideas. I am particularly interested in the King hearing about the shocking abuse new citizens take in New Haven. I strongly believe that this outrage must be stopped before there are very reduced numbers of immigrants to our fair cities. To be robbed and cheated from the very first hour of arrival! The loss of your meager possessions as a welcome? Is this the kind of hospitality we would like to be known for? I sincerely wish that someone will help me speak up for these new arrivals and that the great evil that plagues New Haven be silenced forever. New arrivals to New Haven needs the King's Protection!

I will present three ideas of my own tomorrow night. *Unrolls a Scroll marked Grandiose Plans for New Magincia*

1. A Stablemaster & the Missing NPC's - New Magincia has not seen the return of its merchant class. Still missing are Reagent merchants, Tinkers & many more. Since we are the only city with Market Stalls and the sale of Fine Beasts are only held here, I request from the King a Stablemaster to be located near the bank.

I would like to open negotiations with those missing Merchants to be returned to New Magincia perhaps set up east of the Flower Gardens.

2. Docks for the the North Side of Town - I request Docks for the North side of New Magincia to expand trade. A new NPC House that looks exactly like the GRL Memorial wouldn't hurt either.

3. A Place for Souls to Meet - New Magincia has no Cultural Center to conduct City Meetings, Grand Entertainment or any type of Pubic Gathering. We would propose the area South of the Flower Garden and would hold a Design Contest to solicit Designs for the King to approve. I would pick the top three and let the King choose the final design. We are sadly lacking public buildings and are in desperate need of this.

Please submit your name below or email me at alesia@uogoodman.com by midnight EST tonight if you have anything to bring forth or you are interested in addressing the King tomorrow night.

Respectfully,

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library
Governor of New Magincia

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”