A couple questions from a new contributor

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Creeger
Neophyte

A couple questions from a new contributor

Postby Creeger » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Hello, I just made my first contribution to UOGuide content. I noticed a page for “A Pestilent Bandage” was missing, so I went and lore-ed one and wrote down its stats.

Now I have a couple questions. First, I’d like to figure out how to add the description section to the top of the page, with a picture of the monster. Also, how can I get the link in “Pestilence Champion Spawn” to point to the page I made? It still points to a missing page, and there’s no edit link that I can see.

And lastly, if I search for “Pestilent Bandage”, I get “There were no results matching the query.” If I search for “Pestilent Bandages” I get a page that has very little information on it, but doesn’t have an “edit” link that I can see, otherwise I would have added my info to it. If I search for “A Pestilent Bandage” I get the page I created. In hindsight, I think I should have left the “A” out of my page name, but I’m brand new at this, so please advise.

Thank you! And sorry for all the noob questions.

Kirthag
Neophyte

Re: A couple questions from a new contributor

Postby Kirthag » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi
If you are logged in to UOG for editing, you can clicky the "Article" tab up top and see the "Edit" link.

Probably better to add your info to the existing page there.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”