A few weeks ago, my UOAssist was not able to connect to it's server (UpdateAce), so it disabled itself; I checked with people in-game and they told me that their UOA is able to connect to the UpdateAce server just fine. Note, I don't have any firewalls that are blocking UOA's connections.
Upon further investigation, I discovered that UOA is able to connect to its server, but the server is just to responding to some requests. Funny thing is that I am able to visit updateace.com in my web browser and I can even ping it. I emailed Tugsoft about a week ago about the issues I'm having and to-date he hasn't even bothered responding to me.
It's surprising to me that UO still hasn't incorporated the features of UOA that makes the 2D client playable; because the 3D client is just not worth playing.
Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Today, UO Assist started working for me again. I've still not received a reply to my email from Tugsoft.
This happens sometimes. Tugsoft is not around very much. If something goes wrong with UOAssist someone needs to email him so he knows.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests