Win an Anniversary Robe Code! Winned Selected

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Outcry
Neophyte

Re: Win an Anniversary Robe Code!

Postby Outcry » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 am

Today goal is to get a Mesanna pumpking to spawn

Saliverndiago
Neophyte

Postby Saliverndiago » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 am

Hmm I think one of my favorite times in UO was when I ran a House Drop on Chessy a few years ago. I did several run up competitions to get the shard hyped about it. When the day came I think the majority of the shard was at the house, people had donated hundreds of millions worth of stuff. I was a DJ with Whispering Rose Radio then (DJ Amaranth) and the coverage was excellent. We counted down and then poof, I dropped it.

I didnt get to see much to begin with as I crashed out (Damn you CC!!) however considering it was a max storage house with an additional 20 or 40% there was alot of stuff!! It was all picked clean in minutes.

I keep thinking about doing another one, but never really decided on which shard to host it. Maybe this Xmas I'll do one on Cats or Europa *Grins*

zanku
Neophyte

Postby zanku » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 am

This is what makes UO a very unique game. Someone giving others the chance to get an item that not all could have the opportunity to aquire. Thank you for this chance to win a great item.
What I did in my township was to check in with everyone that was on and to make sure no-one wanted or needed anything. The citizens of a township are one of the most important part of playing Uo and helping those that are returning and new and to make sure they have what is needed to enjoy the game we all love.
Thanks again for this opportunity.
Zanku, township of Nidaros, Chessy Shard
Safe travels

Becca
Neophyte

Postby Becca » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 am

I killed myself and found myself surrounded by zombies of me.
Had my dragon disperse them and found a nice set of blue Becca bones on a corpse

MakeilaUO
Neophyte

Postby MakeilaUO » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am

I took a lot of pleasure in killing my friends as well as their skeletal counterparts :twisted:

Sept
Neophyte

Postby Sept » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

I spent many hrs killing headless miners.

zendor
Neophyte

Postby zendor » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 am

i was at a house that fell in luna someone droped a harvy and i helped kill it and got the garb off it was so happy.

Simsy
Neophyte

Postby Simsy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:09 pm

I started discovering the high seas expansion and all the changes for the 6 past years. Still feels a newbie :mrgreen:

Takeamada
Neophyte

Postby Takeamada » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm

I’ve decorated for the upcoming Halloween holiday and parties. The house belongs to my crafter Tibs (Atlantic shard)

Tarragon
Neophyte

Postby Tarragon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm

This week my 3rd crafter character Crescent hit 10.000 Queen Zhah faction!

It took me two sessions of skill-switching via soulstone with newly created characters. Blacksmithing, Tailoring and Tinkering were moved. Imbuing stayed on her, since she is already past GM.
Instead she first got Fencing and Parry. And after coming to the conclusion that this wasn't ideal against toxic sliths, I made that Archery a week later.

In the meantime she has dropped the fighting skills and has her old crafting skills back and can concentrate further und becoming a legendary imbuer.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”