Win an Anniversary Robe Code! Winned Selected

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Cyrax
Neophyte

Re: Win an Anniversary Robe Code!

Postby Cyrax » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:35 am

Cool idea. :D

This week I GMed fishing and did an absolute ton of treasure maps, hehe.

Birko
Neophyte

Postby Birko » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

I took advantage of the Return to Britannia promotion, and enjoyed myself so I re-subbed.
I started UO in early 2001 and played obsessively until Dark Age of Camelot piqued my interest.
Now DAoC is part of the Origin/EA stable, I find an irony.
Last week I went into the stables southwest of Britain, and my old beetle was waiting for me. Nine years old and still faithful. Happy to see my old bug again :)

Quiggie
Neophyte

Postby Quiggie » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 am

I was an emmy and possibly the most active player in my guild until the day of the 15th anniversary ball on Atlantic. I left it that night to start traveling alone. It was a big step but I'm looking for something different than my old guild had to offer. Hopefully the 15th year of UO will bring to me what I'm looking for :)

TheGrimReefer
Neophyte

Postby TheGrimReefer » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 am

It has been a busy past couple weeks for me just getting back into things here in UO. I took a small break this past summer to finish remodling my house (IRL) and came back roughly the beginning of September. Since I have been back, I have done the following:

1: Finished off training my characters (mostly my tamer and new sampire). Made them suits with my Imbuer, which is always fun. LOL
2: Interacted with the UO Community through means of Shard Trading. Everyone loves the Holidays.
3: When it came to my attention about the Golden Pickaxe, I spent many hours Killing Headless Miners
4: Now that Halloween is just around the corner, I will be grinding hard to help anyone get their just bones.

Arturo
Neophyte

Postby Arturo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 am

After a 9 year break from UO I came back, recovered my original login/characters from Bloware Mythic and I am extremely happy about it. I met an extremely helpful person who helped get me back on my feet. The game hasn't missed a beat as I feel like I never left. I so missed this game. So glad to be back! **Special thanks to "Jadey" and her friends** :D See you all at the drawing.

Arturo

MandrakeofDF
Neophyte

Postby MandrakeofDF » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:10 am

I finally removed the dust of my fisherman and his fishing pool! Heading out in the deep seas of sosaria - i hunted down 131 sunken treasury ships and on the way back to harbour again I drank up the rum I had hidden in my cargo hold :twisted:

xxacuraxx
Neophyte

Postby xxacuraxx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 am

hello ive been playing uo ever since it came out have worked very hard on the 2 accounts i have all trained up my time spent playing uo is mostly doing champ spawns to get replicas and 120 ps plus the odd pink would love to have abit of history if i get this robe thank you x

Andrasta
Expert

Postby Andrasta » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 am

I held and helped with two large Player Events on Atlantic, The Orc Invasion and The 15th Anniversary Ball at Blackthorn's new Castle. See my post below.

Kahlan
Neophyte

Postby Kahlan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

I play uo everyday obsessively! I own my very first castle on Fel Ice on the Pacific shard and I made the most absolutely amazing nautical room. It's 99% perfect but for a few pieces of rubble I will be searching for.

I am working on several projects for www.uoforums.com, so glad and thrilled to be a part of the staff there. Planning a shard tour for our 10th anniversary and some smaller contests.

I am the Guild Leader of one of the most active guilds on the shard, part of the largest alliance, and hands down the best.

And after all this time I have finally got my lil fisher to 120. And this was just over the weekend.

Trigo
Neophyte

Postby Trigo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 am

I started to build my fisherman for the first time and pass a lot of hours fishing and catch lobsters to complete the fishmongers quests! Sailing with my tokuno galeon is very cool!

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”