How to tithe? old player returned

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Forum rules
If you are interested in helping update UOGuide then one good place to be is the UOGuide ICQ Chat Room. To join simply send an ICQ message to 59523359. You can ask questions or collaborate with others on large updates. Or just talk about UO related stuff.
EastriverClan
Neophyte

How to tithe? old player returned

Postby EastriverClan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:41 am

Hey everyone! I need some help

I have been away for a good long time now and have come to find that things have changed quite a bit. I'm still fighting with getting NPCs' to let me sell my loot to them but that isn't my question really because I know its the name then buy or sell.

My character is a Paladin, however I can not figure out how to get the ankh tithe menu to come up. I seem to recall when i used to play that you just had to left click on the ankh and it brought up the menu. However now when I try it it just says ankh like it says stone if you click on stone and what not.

Please help. I really want to get back to this game because I always loved it and have a computer that can run it again but rage quit is a thing when you can't do anything right.

Thank you!
Have a wonderful day.

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: How to tithe? old player returned

Postby JC the Builder » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:13 pm

You open a context menu on the ankh. Either click or shift-click depending on your settings.

EastriverClan
Neophyte

Re: How to tithe? old player returned

Postby EastriverClan » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 pm

OH MY GOD(DESS)!!!
That was it, it's shift click, Thank you SO MUCH. I was starting to have second thoughts.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”