crafting infobox updates

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Jynxx
Neophyte

crafting infobox updates

Postby Jynxx » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Need a few updates in this infobox, JC.

New ingredients for craftables, such as black moonstone and old Doom artifacts are ingredients. (So far Hat of the Magi and Staff of the Magi are the only current ones, but more are likely to be added in the future)

Required expansion 'TimeofLegends' should be added. I don't think Mondain's Legacy is required any longer.

I'm also having a problem with the 'retainscolor' tag. Yes and No both seem to show up as yes.

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: crafting infobox updates

Postby JC the Builder » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:10 pm

I added the timeoflegends property to craftingbox. I also added Black Moonstone but the picture does not work.

I'm also having a problem with the 'retainscolor' tag. Yes and No both seem to show up as yes.

The problem is how the template is setup. Right now if it detects the property "retainscolor", no matter what text you put in (yes, no, banana) it always displays the same text "The item retains the color of the material used". This is how all the yes/no questions work. Unless the template is revamped it can not be changed.

So the solution is to simply leave off that property if it is supposed to be no.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”