Important Status Update About UOGuide's Future

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Trinity
Neophyte

Re: Important Status Update About UOGuide's Future

Postby Trinity » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Hello. I'm new to being a member here. By no means am I new to Uo Guide. I have been playing UO since 2001. And I love it just as much today as I did when I first installed it on my Pc.

I have been using UO Guide since I was first told about it. I really hope this doesn't end. I have even told many new players about this site.
This is a very helpful site, much better than Stratics.

With that being said, I'm here to help with whatever needs to be done to keep this going. I'm not good with making pages, but I'm a fast learner if someone is willing to show me how.

I'm disabled and a stay at home mother. So I have a lot of time on my hands. What more exciting thing to do, but to do something for the game I have loved for over 16 yrs.

So please let me know what I can do to help.

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: Important Status Update About UOGuide's Future

Postby JC the Builder » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Trinity wrote:So please let me know what I can do to help.

You can help simply by updating any articles you are interested in. If you like decorating houses you can update housing articles. If you like collecting rares you can do stuff there. If you want to promote your own shard you could do what I've tried to with the Atlantic article.

I am going to make a 5 minute tutorial video to help show people how easy it is to makes articles. Hopefully can do it tonight.

JamesDet
Neophyte

Important Status Update About UOGuides Future

Postby JamesDet » Tue May 23, 2017 7:19 am

I assume you are on about a cron job that copies the SQL dump files generated by Powweb elswehere in your disk space etc?
Is there anymore information on this?

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”