Event Focus Group [Atlantic] - Thursday Sept 29 at 9pm EST

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
JC the Builder
Site Admin

Event Focus Group [Atlantic] - Thursday Sept 29 at 9pm EST

Postby JC the Builder » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:44 am

To get a better idea and gather ideas on what players would like to see for a story on Atlantic an in-game focus group is being held. It will immediately follow the conclusion of the EM Event that starts at 8pm and usually lasts one hour. So if the event runs a little long the focus group could be delayed. I encourage anyone going to the focus group to attend the EM Event as some questions may be related.

The focus group will be held in the Trammel Skara Brae Community Center located between the Moongate and Bank. In order to participate and answer questions you must be present in-game. However, if you can not attend in-game you can still watch on my Twitch streaming channel: http://www.twitch.tv/jcthebuilder

The focus group is expected to last about 30 minutes. There will be different question formats such as yes/no, scale of 1 to 10, describe your reaction to a question in 1 or 2 words, etc.

By answering these questions you will be providing valuable feedback and ideas to the city governors on what you would like to see for upcoming stories. We want to make events more exciting and engaging for everyone. What better way to do that then to ask you directly?

At the conclusion of the focus group a prize will be given out, one of the recent EM Event Item Drops. The method has not yet been determined. It might be a trivia question.

I hope to see a lot of people there. Especially people who have stopped attending events. Let us all work to make Atlantic a vibrant and active community once again. This is something every player can work on. Join the focus group to make it happen.

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: Event Focus Group [Atlantic] - Thursday Sept 29 at 9pm EST

Postby JC the Builder » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:42 am

For full details and video of the focus group see: http://www.jcthebuilder.com/246-2/

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”