Wiki Editing Advice - Collapse

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
VictorSperanza
Neophyte

Wiki Editing Advice - Collapse

Postby VictorSperanza » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I need some help with a page, and maybe series of pages I'm working on for my shard.

One of the things we are severely lacking on our shard is a way to look back and keep up with the current EM event storyline. So I'm recording it here for everyone to enjoy and to provide some history if people have questions later on. It's becoming a little.... wordy.... after only two entries. So I'd love some help on a way to present it better and to be more inline with the feel of the rest of the wiki.

Here is the page: http://www.uoguide.com/Chesapeake_EM_Events

I was hoping that I could make each section collapsible, i.e. {{collapse top}} text {{collapse bottom}}, or even spoiler text however they don't seem to be a feature on this wiki. Is there an alternative markup I don't know about or do you think individual pages for each story would be the way to go? I want to plan ahead and make this usable for future story arcs and even start putting in Character Bios for the actors of note.

Thanks!

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: Wiki Editing Advice - Collapse

Postby JC the Builder » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:20 pm

If this is an extension I could just install it.

If this is a feature in a more current version of Mediawiki it would mean I would have to update the website, which is quite a difficult task at this point.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”