In Town Housing

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Forum rules
If you are interested in helping update UOGuide then one good place to be is the UOGuide ICQ Chat Room. To join simply send an ICQ message to 59523359. You can ask questions or collaborate with others on large updates. Or just talk about UO related stuff.
pepperfs
Neophyte

In Town Housing

Postby pepperfs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Anyone remember when you could place houses anywhere pretty much? I still prior to my getting banned for something really stupid, had a house inside the city limits of Britain just behind the stables on Great Lakes shard... I had probably the last remaining in guard zone house in the area, I don't see any others on the map in the photos I am attaching.. Anyway I thought it would be neat to show someone. Also maybe it could go somewhere on the website under housing placement ?
Attachments
TownHousing.jpg
TownHousing.jpg (100.25 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Re: In Town Housing

Postby JC the Builder » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 pm

When I started playing this fooled me into thinking I could place a house outside the Britain castle. After I spent so much time cutting trees, making wooden shields, and selling them to the provisioner; a friend let me know you can't place a house in the guard zone anymore.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”