Publish 76

Post all your Ultima Online and UOGuide related discussion topics here.
Nimuaq
Adept

Publish 76

Postby Nimuaq » Wed May 02, 2012 11:11 am

We will start to add the content from Publish 76 today. We will basically follow the order on the publish notes, so first the changes on gardening, then the Covetous update and finally the other minor updates.

While updating Covetous, We will also update the content from the dungeon Wrong. We have started a discussion here: http://www.uoguide.com/Talk:Wrong but no one else participated so we will find a solution ourselves.

There is little content left to be added from the previous publishes, some articles need to be updated are: Arenas, Wrong and Factions (and maybe Runic Re-forging).

We're looking forward to your contributions, see you in TC1. :)

Nimuaq
Adept

Re: Publish 76

Postby Nimuaq » Fri May 11, 2012 2:38 am

JC the Builder
Site Admin

Postby JC the Builder » Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

What if for each publish a list was posted of all the articles that need updating and people could select the ones they will work on? Then the person who started the publish topic (in this case you) would update to say it was completed? Because right now I have no idea what is already updated or added in regards to Publish 76.

Nimuaq
Adept

Postby Nimuaq » Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 am

I think we should try something like that in later publishes. Here are the changes & additions as seen on the Featured Content section:

Publish 76 - Vanilla plant, City Titles, The Void Pool, Covetous Void Pool rewards and artifacts.

We still need the answers of the following questions:

Alianin
Journeyman

Postby Alianin » Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

The spawn has been quite crazy and I haven't been able to make it down to Cora. I'll try again later. I haven't seen the artifacts on any of the other new mobs.
House of Corvus
Alianin ~ Mira

Alianin
Journeyman

Postby Alianin » Tue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

I made it down to her and boy she's tough. I'll have to rework my skills and gear to see if I can take her down solo. I did find that she periodically emits some kind of electric charge that spiders out across the ground which does no damage but drains all your mana.
House of Corvus
Alianin ~ Mira

Alianin
Journeyman

Postby Alianin » Fri May 18, 2012 4:20 pm

I heard that Ver Lor Reg is gone in TC1, so I logged over and sure enough, it's no longer accessible. There's a nexus device at the entrance. Has anyone read about what's going to happen there?
House of Corvus
Alianin ~ Mira

Nimuaq
Adept

Postby Nimuaq » Fri May 18, 2012 4:36 pm

It sure is gone, there are some clues on the cliloc texts though, (spoilers ahead) it seems Exodus creatures invade Ver Lor Reg. There is also a new quest (not active yet) that requires the players to make a cure to the refugee gargoyles in Ter Mur, using ingredients like vanilla, sugar and raw yeast. I also saw a "damage-able" wall, not sure what that is.

Alianin
Journeyman

Postby Alianin » Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Ah. I wonder where that leaves us with the glassblowing books. I read that they're only available in Ver Lor Reg, or is that outdated?

Origin still has the city so I wonder if this is the next part of The Awakening.
House of Corvus
Alianin ~ Mira

Nimuaq
Adept

Postby Nimuaq » Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

The Alchemist in Ter Mur will sell glass blowing tools with the Publish 76, I guess the old gargoyle city is moving to the new one.

Return to “UOGuide Bulletin Board”